Saturday 29 June 2013

Cling Wrap Creations

I really need to find my camera... 

Instead of studying for my exam some more today, 
I decided I wanted to paint.
I was in a creative mood and wanted to use pastel colours. 
Here's what I came up with. 

The first is a bit more rugged than usual, 
and it kinda looks like it's bleeding at the bottom. 
But it's different. 


The second sort of just looks like I dropped something on it. 
But the colours are what make this stand out for me. 
I love the way the cling wrap literally clings to the paint and draws out the 
bright pigments, while the rest just fades away into the paper. 
It's quite interesting to look at. 


I'm thinking of creating a really large version of this on high quality paper to sell. 
The ones I currently do are only A5 size, so it would be a huge challenge 
going to a bigger size. 
But I think it's a challenge I'm up for on my holidays. 

No comments: